In Good Taste - An Eclectic Collection of Simply Gorgeous Rooms

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
miss b said...

Truly an eclectic mix - I love the pink and green combination in the first room.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Acquired Objects said...

Your client has wonderful taste Stacy, neutral with a loud pop of color! Looks like she'll be fun to work with.

XXX
Debra~

carolyn bradford said...

I like her style and taste for sure! She's in great hands with you as well!

The enchanted home said...

SO many beauties here!! Lots to love...and especially liking the ones with pop of color, just enough to brighten the space!

SHERRY HART said...

I love that very first image! One day maybe.......:)

Cynthia said...

Beautiful rooms I love the rug in the bedroom and the canopy in the other.

Cynthia

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, this is going to be a fun project.....it always makes it easy when the client has good taste!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I adore the second foyer with all the black & white. So clean and dramatic! You ladies will surely have some fun working together! Happy Monday Stacy!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

I could move in to any of these homes! Gorgeous!

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

That kitchen with all the gorgeous marble and orange-topped stools - one of my faves! I could live in that large, glass doored walk-in closet, too. Hope you're well Stacy! xo, Heather

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

The kitchen with the orange barstools is awesome!

classic • casual • home said...

Gorgeous rooms. But this is probably what is wrong with Pinterest. My friend, Debbie's hall (the turquoise chest and Venetian mirror) is not credited from my blog (which gives her credit).

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

great images--I love the kitchen with bright orange counter stools so fresh and chic! Hope you are well!