25 Amazingly Eclectic Rooms

Sunday, November 18, 2012


What does "eclectic" mean to you?  I'm not talking about the dictionary definition, but rather, what it means in design.  To me, it means a room that is collected, not purchased.  But it also must have a touch of the unexpected.  Each of these rooms has something totally unexpected, whether it's a pop of color, a hide rug, unusual art, or a unique arrangement, which make them amazingly eclectic in my book:



























Oh my gosh, look at these awesome gifts today! Ridiculously good prices. I have to pick some for my mother in law now!
View

View





My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!

Pura Vida said...

Stacy I enjoyed each room, especially the glass closet room. Have a fun Sunday

sheerserendipity said...

Hi Stacy,
These rooms are beautiful, I love eclectic style. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful rooms, it made me smile and inspired me today...

happy weekend!

Unknown said...

I love these rooms! I am trying to refine my own style, but I find that I tend to be a little "eclectic" too! Is that so wrong? I say nay! All of of us zany people must unite;)

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

You were right...they are beautiful rooms...I love the windows in the room with the orange sofa...stunning!!
Back to reading my blogs after being away for a week!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Great collection of spaces! Thanks for putting this together for us, Stacy!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

mwaxter said...

Hi I have to check out that shopping source, about half way done with my Christmas shopping but love finding new resources, thanks.

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Hello Stacy!

Oh, so many great things here! I love your gift ideas too. They're beautiful!

I just stooped by to wish you a very blessed Thanksgiving with your family.

xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Anonymous said...

From 1482, the bird was subject to the Swan Laws, which where probably adapted from older laws. [url=http://www.ukdresshop.co.uk]Cocktail Dresses uk[/url]
[url=http://www.expeditionparkaca.com]canada goose jackets[/url] Wear what's easiest and most functional for you, whether it's sneakers, moon boots, sandals or flip-flops..
The simplest place to start is device bundling. [url=http://www.londongenuinepandora.com]thomas sabo sale [/url] Bonobos has got the art of the flawlessly fitting sports shirt down to a science, and their designs are on par. They belong to the Everyman, and they should be treated as such. If you are wearing it for any festivity, your festive mood will be reflected in your tie too.
Use only a small amount of hair-gel or product when styling your hair; stick with natural colors and hairstyles that make it look as if you just rolled out of bed. [url=http://www.femmescanadagoose.com]Canada Goose Kensington Parka[/url] But with the advent of Internet there are several websites offering discounted eyeglasses online, therefore now the process of spending long hours at the optician shop is not required.
Why wait any longer to get the look celebrities are wearing?. It isn't a cheap ornament, but the cross represents what Jesus did for all of humanity which was to lay down his life, rise from the dead, and live again which completes the work of the salvation process for all who accept his sacrifice and repent of their sins.. The prices of your bags change accordingly. [url=http://www.promkleidde.com/]vergünstigte kleider[/url]

nancy john said...

Great! I love the grand sized furnished rooms and their decor!


Holiday dazzling