From Power Rooms to Luxury Masters: 25 Simply Amazing Bathrooms

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I love these bathrooms!  They vary wildly in style, but you know me - I love everything.  Do you have a favorite?  Mine is probably the first one:





























How cute are these totes? They are each one of a kind, so there is only one in each pattern.



Click to view
Click to view











































I just bought my daughter this one for a sleep over bag:





My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

So much gorgeousness in one place, Stacy. I LOVE the yellow tile!
Happy Thursday.
Teresa
xoxo

Cynthia said...

Such beautiful bathrooms I love 2 and 5. They are my style

Cynthia

diane said...

love the vanity in number 3

Pura Vida said...

This is a perfect post for me today..I just began to work on my little powder room..the one I have run out of money for :-)

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

So pretty! I LOVE that scalloped chandelier (pendant?) in the 14th or 15th shot. And all those tub fillers are making me antsy to finally get ours for our master bath - ordered in August, delivery date keeps getting pushed back...sigh. ;-)

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I just love looking at magnificent bathrooms...and they are all so magnificent!!...