30 of My Favorite (New) White Rooms

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Please check out my Holiday Gift Giving Post with coupons for all over the web -
20% off Layla Grayce 
20% off Zinc Decor
60% off Cartier jewelry
and more sales at:
Burke's Decor
Tiny Prints
Land of Nod
Wayfair
Stella and Dot
Belle and June
Serena & Lily
Shop Ten 25

(For those who asked -  the Custom Platter and Ghost chair deals are at the bottom of this post)


And here is a collection of white rooms - these are new to me at least - I hope they are to you, too.  I have always loved white rooms, and was so happy to find these to add to my files!


































These custom platters are a great deal today - only $25 - I spent over $65 for one from somewhere else this summer!

Click to view

And check this out - only $65!!!!
Click to view


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

I love the look of an all white room. These examples are gorgeous! Have a lovely Sunday, Stacy!
~ Wendi ~ xo

carolyn bradford said...

Oh, so much beauty all in one post! I loved every single room!

Cynthia said...

Beautiful rooms, I love all the mirrors especially the blueish-grey one in the living room picture.

Cynthia

The enchanted home said...

Hi Stacy!! So many beautiful rooms...love them. White never ever gets old. I am really liking that Mary Jane site too, thanks to you.
So many deals and steals...its almost dizzying. Now that I am back, its time to check over my list and get busy!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I currently have 4 white paint chips on my bedroom wall. Who knew it would so hard to pick the right shade of white!
Niki

diane said...

Simply gorgeous..especially the touch of green on the dining room chairs

InteriorDoorandCloset.com said...

Wow! This house is stunning. I love the rooms, every single rooms. The mirrors, the furniture, the chandeliers. Everything looks perfect. This one should be shared around the web.

Brittany Weidlich said...

Every room looks warm and cozy... love them!
Brittany
Southern Hospitality