75% Off Rugs (GOOD Ones)!! Act FAST Before They Sell Out

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I already posted today, and almost never post more than once in a day, but this is too good not to share.

I just saw a ton of Rugs for 75% off - the prices are AMAZING.

Use Code "BLACK75"  

VIEW ALL RUGS HERE



I checked to code to make sure it works....and it DOES:


(Sorry - the code should be "Black75" not black25 like above)




And here is a sampling of the rugs they are offering at 75% off:

(Remember there are 17 pages of clearance rugs, so the ones shown here may not be on the first page)


This is the one I have in my living room - it is REALLY nice:
$181 for 6x9!











































Isn't that amazing??
Don't bother commenting - rush over to get yours before it's gone!
 
Pura Vida said...

dang I wish this worked on a zebra hide cause that's the next rug on my list!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I just ordered a rug I have had my eye on for awhile and saved over $500!! Love you blog too :)

Karlie said...

Stacy,

Thank you so much for posting this, I ordered two rugs, one was your living room rug in the 6x9 which I just coveted when you posted it on your blog. The other was a white natural cowhide rug w/silver that's to die for. Did not know about this site for rugs and am so happy I found it via you! Thank you again!