Inspiring Thanksgiving Table Ideas

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Here are a few Thanksgiving table settings and room decorating ideas that I ran across lately.  I hope you find some inspiration.  I, of course, have not even thought about my table yet!  Thanksgiving totally snuck up one me (I was assuming it was the LAST Thursday of November until my husband told me two night ago that it's next week.  Really? How does he know this stuff and I do not??)  Christmas will not trick me into coming before I know it this year - that's my vow!  I even started shopping this week :)





























Some GREAT sales today:

Click to view

Click to view

Click to view




My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
carolyn bradford said...

oh, I love, love, love the one that is outdoors! I have those plates and I sure do love the antler candlesticks and the beautiful flowers! Just gorgeous!

Pura Vida said...

Stacy I love the not typical choices. Thinking outside the box is fun and during the holidays a great time to do it! Have a great day!

miss b said...

The table with all the pinks and purples is gorgeous - such rich colours for winter. I also love the striking gold and white too - very sophisticated and a cute personalised glass.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Cynthia said...

These table ideas are great. I love the dog on the ottoman.

Cynthia

Victoria said...

Such beautiful examples. I especially love the antler candlesticks and the silver salt server with quail eggs and place card.
Best...Victoria

Taylor Greenwalt said...

So many pretty examples....I haven't even had time to think about it.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Such elegant tables Stacy!!...I love the "antler candelabra"...