More Simply Gorgeous Rooms

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

These gorgeous rooms are Part 2 in a series of images a client of mine collected.  She has such great taste, and I can't wait to work with her!!  I tried to only show you the images I haven't shown before, but if you follow the link at the bottom you can see her whole collection.  Enjoy!

























I recommend this amazing sale to FOUR clients today!! Love these flat weaves. I sell some of these in my store, and I probably shouldn't say this, but I can't match these prices. That's why I love OKL so much:

Click to view sale

Click to view sale

For the person who asked about the chandelier in the green dining room - the photo is from here, but unfortunately there is no sourcing for the chandelier.  Here is the closest I could find (click any to view)
 

 


 




My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Pura Vida said...

Gosh I love that little mirrored dressing table..and really all of them. Kind of liked that orange room too!

Karena said...

So much beauty! Stacy,I love the rooms with a burst of color! Especially this time of year!

xoxo
Karena
A Giveaway from Scalamandre

Cynthia said...

These are gorgeous. I love the kitchen with the arble to island.

Cynthia

Cluny Grey said...

Wow, Stacy! I love this house! And what do you can the orange shades that are like balloon shades? Are they English shades?
Hugs, Cluny

clunygrey said...

Sorry, I meant what do you "call" those shades!?

carolyn bradford said...

Oh, that kitchen with the large island is to die for!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

As always--beautiful selections!
I luv when you do these features!
Catherine

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Great images Stacy.... Love those chairs with the geometric pattern on them.

Anonymous said...

Your client has exquisite taste. Any way to track down the chandelier in the dining room with the chartreuse fabric? Must have!

Stacy CUrran said...

Anonymous - I wasn't able to track down the exact chandelier. It is a photo from BHG, but sources are not given. I added a few similar ones to the bottom of the post. thank you,
Stacy

Unknown said...

This is a nice web site. Good fresh interface and nice informative articles. I will be coming back soon, thanks for the great article.
Blinds