50 Favorites For Friday (#55)

Friday, November 30, 2012


Here are my 50 favorite images for the week. Enjoy!


















































Some sales I'm drooling over today:

Winter whites:
Click to view

AND, customizable gifts at great prices - love these:

Click to view

Click to view

AND 25% off at land of Nod and $5 flat rate shipping: 

All-You-Can-Ship on Holiday Decor
Click to view

Finally, I LOVE these for college girls, babysitter, or teacher gifts:


View

View


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

I wonderful lineup of lovely spaces, Stacy!
Have a happy Friday!
~ Wendi ~

Robyn said...

You outdid yourself this week, Stacy! Those images are fabulous and I especially love the first one.
Have a great weekend.

Cynthia said...

Great post Stacy, you picked some real beauties.

Cynthia

carolyn bradford said...

Beautiful pics, Stacy! I remember when that House Beautiful came out it almost made me start collecting those plates along with my antique transfer ware! Luckily I had some restraint and didn't do it but I sure do love them! Have a great weekend!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Beautiful images that are chokful of inspiration!

Carla Aston | CarlaAston.com/DESIGNED said...

These are very worthy of your 'favorites' list. Thanks for sharing; Have a great weekend!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Was up to my elbows in glitter this morning...so enjoying my "favorites" tonight....with a cup of Chamomile tea instead of my usual morning coffee....Love Tobi Farley!...

Have a wonderful weekend Stacy!!!....

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, I always enjoy your Friday post....have a great weekend.

Jocie@TheBetterHalf said...

wow, those are some amazing spaces! great post!

You may have heard, but we are giving away a Silhouette Cameo and free ad space and would love for you to come link up and enter to win! Hope to see you there!

http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/giveaway-and-humble-brag-link-party-9/