Some People Were Just BORN To Be Designers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

And of those, Barbara Barry is one of the first to come to my mind.  Her watercolors alone prove it to me! Here are some images of her work and products that are fairly new to me - I hope they are to you, too.




























Thanks for reading!

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Splendid Sass said...

I adore her work too, Stacy! These images are just beautiful. I especially love the desk/vanity in cream.
Have a nice weekend.
Teresa
xoxo

Unknown said...

We moved into our home five years ago this past July. I've adored Barbara Barry's style since I first saw a display at our local Macy's Home Store. The hope was to have a Barbara Barry living room one day, so we've saved - even two of her chairs would have been just FABULOUS! Sadly, the marriage is coming to an end, but your blog made me smile and I'm going to refer back to the photos of Barbara's furniture as they really are an inspiration. Thank you for highlighting this amazing designer/artist !!

Unknown said...

I have been in love with Barbara Barry's work for so long ...I fell in LOVE her chairs and her clean sophisticated look. Thanks for sharing these beautiful images!

Claudia said...

Love the pics....and especially the first pic of dining room and the country dining room (6th pic).

Thank you for sharing.

Claudia

The enchanted home said...

Hi Stacy...hope you are having a relaxing weekend. I have to agree, she is one talented lady and certainly pioneered this whole sleek transitional look....so beautiful!

Cynthia said...

Love these pictures I love two dining tooms but I like the country one best.

Cynthia

Katherine said...

Even the straight line detailing that Barbara Barry designs has a curvy sexiness about it. Love her style.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I adore her work. She is very talented!