50 Favorites For Friday (#47)

Friday, September 28, 2012

Another week flown by! Here are my 50 favorite images from the week. Enjoy! 




























































    Images

I love this bed for sale today - not my normal style, but I'm really drawn to it for some reason. Wait til next week when I show you a brass encased shower that I love.  I know what you're thinking (She's crazy, I'm going to unsubscribe, etc....) but you'll see, it's NICE!! 

So weird how tastes can change again and again.  I blame all the lovely shelter mags and Pinterest - I'm very heavily influenced by them. So anyway, they got me liking florals like this again:

click to view




 I also love all of these pieces:



click to view

click to view

click to view

click to view

click to view



Thanks for reading!


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

I saw a few of my favorites in here as well, Stacy!
Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!
Wendi xo

Splendid Sass said...

Stacy-
I love these images. You outdid yourself here. Pinned a few too.
Happy Friday.
Teresa
xoxo

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

The image of that massive hall with the hide rug is GORGEOUS! I love it!

A perfect mix of modern and country, if I may say so!

thank you so much for sharing these each week - I look forward to them!

Sarahx

Cynthia said...

Stacy,

Once again, you did a great job. These are beautiful rooms. I love the kitchens.

I will save this and look again in the morning with my coffee. Now I have house stuff to finish, you know the fun stuff.

Cynthia

carolyn bradford said...

Wonderful choices, Stacy! The 4th picture from the top is actually a picture from a wonderful designer and friend that actually lives about 2 blocks down from my shop! Her home is beautiful! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

Lovely as usual! I'll just pack by bag real quick and move into that "Italian" bedroom, with the mural behind the bed! Bellisimo!

Pura Vida said...

Stacy you said it...I live for your FF and knowing another one has rolled around and all those images that await me and my coffee!! Have a fun weekend!

Segreto Secrets said...

How you find 50 each time is amazing!!! thanks always for this post!! xo Leslie

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, great finds this Friday. Love all the eye candy