A Sneak Peek Into Real People's Homes (Plymouth, MA)

Thursday, September 20, 2012

There is a really nice development near me, in Plymouth, MA, called The Pinehills.  It's on a huge setting and has a club house, a golf course, its own stores, etc.  I always tell my husband that the second he turns 55 I want to move in (although most of the development is not age restricted). But the people in the 55+ section act like they are back in college - I swear, I know a few of them, and all they do it party!  Anyway, most of the homes in this posts are resales of single family homes. That's why I called them "Real People's Homes."  here are images of the ones for sale - isn't the architecture amazing?







































OKL was speaking directly to me today when they curated this sale, Modern Galmour! I want EVERYTHING!!!

I LOVE this sale!!! Click banner to view




Thanks for reading!


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Unknown said...

They're gorgeous Stacy! Every one of them -
XOX

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful homes....I love the ceiling treatments...always gravitate toward beams, and coffered ceilings and beautiful paneled ones....My hubby says that he wants to retire to The Villages in Florida...where he can play softball 24/7....I love the view from the porch of one of the homes...simply gorgeous!! Have a great day Stacy...oh and yes, those communities of 55 plus are filled with those of "young hearts"...

The enchanted home said...

Wow some real beauties....love how open and sunny they are with all those big windows. The high celings make a huge difference..and those views!! Love those plaid kitchen stools too...many beautiful spaces here!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

They party and decorate their houses. Beautiful!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

That was a fun post...Its fun to see normal homes. They did a great job decorating their homes.

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

Gorgeous "real" homes Stacy! That shot of the balcony overlooking the pine trees and pristine-conditioned golf course -- my hubby would die.

home builders Missouri said...

These are all so amazing! These have incredible architectural make-up and interior designs. Anyone will surely love to have a home like any of these. My favorites are those with high ceilings and huge windows that provide us with a way to somehow immerse with nature. Thank you for sharing all these pictures.