A New Favorite Designer: Katrin Cargill

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Do you all know the designer Katrin Cargill?  This room is one of my favorite images:




I love it so much that it inspired me to show you more work by this fabulous designer.  
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do:













































Thanks for reading!

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Anonymous said...

These pirctures are just beautiful\, Stacy. I love them all but I really like the second one and the two with the large armoires.

Cynthia

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh my...I love this designer...I love her interiors and beautiful use of color....pinning some pics...Love the dining rooms and her use of beautiful wallpapers!

La Comtesse Lola said...

Do you have any information regarding the red/pink/? striped fabric on the couch in one of the first shots?

Thanks!

michele said...

i am a longtime fan of catrin! i have one of her books from years ago which stands the test of time. she is such a creative swede, and i could stare at this work for hours!

thanks for putting her in the bloglight, stacey!

michele

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

Such beautiful spaces Stacey - thanks for sharing!

Heather

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

Beautiful! A lot of her rooms are a really pretty mix of rustic and elegant.

Splendid Sass said...

Just gorgeous, Stacy. I love the two full-size beds in the room.
Teresa
xoxo

Danielle said...

So elegant!

carolyn bradford said...

This is one of the best posts I've seen in FOREVER!!!! Love her work!!!! This is why I love going to antique shows to see exactly what's out there! This simple approach is always what I'm attracted to the most! It screams Amercia! I love it!!! Elegant but understated!!!
Thanks so much for sharing this!

miss b said...

Really enjoyed this post. I especially like the first room but I'm also drawn to some of the vibrant colours too. She is so talented creating such varied rooms from neutral and rustic to sleek and modern.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy the top images are by Carol Glasser.