Architectural Genius: Lee Ledbetter

Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'm captivated by Lee Ledbetter's work.  Do you know of him?  He is an architect in New Orleans, and although he used to work with the one and only Robert A.M. Stern, he is quite famous in his own right now (published in AD and the other grand dames of shelter mags).  Some of these spaces are clearly staged and look not quite lived in yet, but I'm in love with the photography.  Others, like the home on the Bayou with the winding deck through the river, are simply captivating.  I hope you enjoy my favorites from his work:





























Amazing sale on Wisteria Items today (Click Image to Visit):

Thanks for reading!


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

One word: WOW! Thanks for the introduction, I had never heard of him before but will definitely be doing further research!

Unknown said...

OMG - never heard of him either - unbelievable -
Have to come back and check out friday's post ( I need to take my time on that one - that's very serious for me lol )
Hugs,
Suzan

Unknown said...

I love his work Stacey, but had not seen most of these images. Gorgeous! Happy Sunday:)

michele said...

just glorious!

smiles and hope you'll visit soon.

michele

Haus and Home said...

Beautiful!

The enchanted home said...

Wow...some really dazzling spaces here!

Splendid Sass said...

SO beautiful, Stacy! I especially love the outdoor spaces!
Thank you for sharing. Pinning.
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

carolyn bradford said...

Now, I'm ALWAYS looking for good New Orleans Architecture…since Holly and Brad live there permanently! I always need "another" excuse to go! Thanks for sharing this! So beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hi Stacy,
Thanks so much for your kind words and for featuring some of our projects. It's always great to know that our work is appreciated.
Lee