Can You Even Imagine???

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

You all know I'm addicted to flash sales and buy things most weeks.  My rug came yesterday!!! Here it is in my kitchen, although I SERIOUSLY hesitate to show you on this gloomy rainy day with just an iPhone shot, but I trust that you can see past the lousy photography and imagine it on a nice sunny day:



But today, I am totally floored. You can buy a real Picasso, Toulouse-Latrec, Degas, Mary Cassatt, Rembrandt, Matisse, Renoir, and more on OKL!! Can you imagine being a serious art collector? In my next life.  Although, I do have one Picasso etching/drawing my parents gave me. I haven't found a place for it yet, but here it is:



Here are some of my faves from the sale today (you can click, but I imagine like me, you'll just be looking and dreaming :)

This first one, a Léo Gausson, is actually moderately affordable compared to the rest!


And the big bucks items:








And one more thing I saw today. OOH. LA. LA

Click to view


Thanks for reading!

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Splendid Sass said...

Degas and Cassatt and Toulouse- Latrec are three of my very favorite artists, in fact, much of my art is influenced by Degas, and I had a Corgi named after MC.
Thank you for sharing.
Happy Wednesday.
Teresa
xoxo

carolyn bradford said...

I love your kitchen rug! So cheery and pretty as well! So glad I haven't gotten hooked on OKL yet….YET, that is! I'm sure I will eventually!

Cre8ive Motives said...

OOOH...I love your kitchen rug! So pretty! I think I need to check OKL for some art :)

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great rug Stacy!!...How wonderful of your parents to give you that amazing Picasso drawing...I am sure you will find the perfect place of honor!!

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

Love your new rug Stacy! I should probably start seriously looking at rugs soon...if I didn't have such renovation decision fatigue. ;-) xo, Heather

Just Spiff It said...

Love that rug!!

The enchanted home said...

Seriously? Major works on art online? Neat but a little scary too...I dont' know I would feel nervous but it IS convenient! I LOVE your rug...looks PERFECT!

aimee {sixteen fourteen} said...

Love the rug...it looks so perfect! And you're very lucky to have that etching. The high-end ones would look absolutely perfect mixed in with my Pottery Barn wall art and Wal-Mart gallery frames, ha! ;-)