The Amazing Work of Genevieve Gorder for Capel Rugs (And Other Goodies)

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Do you guys know of Genevieve Gorder for Capel Rugs? Well, her designs are remarkable, and are offered on One King's Lane at amazing prices today.  I love these so much, and wanted to share (and I'm an affiliate, which I think you all know by now :)  Anyway, here are ten of my favorites. 

You can see them all HERE


This is my favorite and I want it SOOOOO badly for my kitchen!!




ALSO, I got an email from Wayfair today that their Lexington and Hillsdale furniture is one sale - and it only happens twice a year. I love both of these brands.

For example, this Lexington coffee table is what I used in my family room:
Click to see table

See the four tables in the middle? Those are them!

Here are some other Lexington products I ADORE:

You can see them all HERE





And of course I love Hillsdale as well, although I'm not lucky enough to own any.
Here is what I covet though!

You can see it all HERE







carolyn bradford said...

Stacy….these rugs are incredible! I truly love them! I would also love that coffee table either in my home or my shop! It's great looking! Thanks for your sweet comments as well! Have a great rest of your week!

Danielle said...

Stacy, I love her show and these rugs are amazing!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

The last rug would look great in a nursery! Thanks for sharing.
Teresa
xoxo

The enchanted home said...

Absolutely loving the patterns..the first one makes my heart sing!!! LOVE it!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love her rugs. I am going right now to check out the sale. Thanks Stacy!

Cynthia said...

Love these pictures. The first bed down below caught my eye immediately. Perfet

Cynthia

Cory said...

I love her rugs. They are so out of the ordinary. Capel made a great choice collaborating with her.