Marsha Russel of Satinwood Interiors: Design Genius!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Have you guys heard of Marsha Russel of Satinwood Interior Design? I have to admit I hadn't until I saw her work recently on the pages of Elle Decor. She is super talented...I hope you agree! 















































Thanks for reading!


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Splendid Sass said...

Beautiful design. My favorite is the 6th image. Love.
Happy Tuesday, Stacy.
Teresa
xoxo

The enchanted home said...

So many beautiful images...talented lady. Its always fun to discover someone new. Thanks Stacy!!

Carla Aston said...

These are all stunning spaces...I can't even begin to pick a favorite! Thanks for sharing!

Victoria said...

A talented designer. My favorites are her kitchens.
Best...Victoria