50 Favorites For Friday (#44)

Friday, September 7, 2012

The weeks are really flying by! I can't believe I'm on number 44 of this series already. I'll have to think of something special for the one year mark.  Anyway, please enjoy and see you all Sunday!

















































 Images


Thanks for reading!

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Pura Vida said...

can't wait to take some time to dig into your awesome photos today!

Cynthia said...

I love these photos so much beauty to look at I am going to save it so I can look again later.

Cynthia

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I am so in love with that bedroom with the fireplace and magnificent seating area....oh, one can dream!!
And I love the last pic...what a beautiful breakfast area...sigh...
Have a great weekend Stacy...it's not Friday without your Favorite 50!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, I am going to have to come back and look at these 50 a little better. Running to a class, but wanted to say hi! Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog!
Christine

Unknown said...

Stacy you should work for the Secret Service because I don't know where you find all of your great pics! Happy Friday:)