30 Rooms I'm Diggin' Today

Monday, September 17, 2012

Love these rooms!!!
































 LOOK at all the cool stuff on sale today:
 
Wisteria - click image to visit:


Click any image to visit the sale:












Ways to Subscribe:


Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

You outdid yourself today! Love all of these, Stacy.
Teresa
xoxo

michele said...

diggin em too!

michele

Cynthia said...

I love these images but my favorite is the eating area with the toile chairs.

Cynthia

Jenny said...

Lots of great rooms. I love the first one, it reminds me of my Uncle Bill who was an interior designer back in the 1950'-70's in Dallas. He did o lot of walls with texture and pieces from China or Mexico that he had gotten himself. I haven't seen that look in a long time. He was Bill McFadden. xo Jenny

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

So many unique spaces Stacy! I'm loving all the gorgeous wallpaper I'm seeing here. Have a great week! xo, Heather

miss b said...

The purple and white sofa with gold looks stunning.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Segreto Secrets said...

What a great selection!! so fun to come home too!! xo Leslie

carolyn bradford said...

Teresa….you are right! Stacy did outdo herself today..and yet, she always does! Love these rooms! Such great inspirations!

Acquired Objects said...

I saw several rooms I want for my own. Love the silver powder room but don't think I could live with it for long.

I hope you're enjoying your week!
XX
Debra~

Haus and Home said...

I love the mirrored door with the hidden bar behind it!

Anonymous said...

All is awesum in there own way

Anonymous said...

A great collection of looks. Enchanted by the room with the mirrored door and bar. I shall follow your blog.