Five Amazing Spaces (Some New Favorite Images?)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Each of these five spaces from the recent Elle Decor that I've been studying truly amaze me, and all for different reasons.  I love them all, and could never pick a favorite. Isn't it funny how good design is just good design, no matter the style? I may even have a new all time favorite image in here (#15).






























Thanks for reading!

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Splendid Sass said...

I should have know, but I had to count, and yes, we chose the same favorite! I love sculpture and mirrors, so what is not to love. My favorites are 13,14, 15, and 17.
Pinning.
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Granville Rice said...

I love Elle Decor and it has become my favorite design mag. The eclectic interiors they feature are wonderful,vary in style and size, looking like they were collected over time rather than bought at the same show room in one day. I am not a fan of matchy-matchy rooms that remind me of "boutique hotels.". I particularly liked the hallway with the large dresser at the end and all of the framed art work.

Unknown said...

Well Stacy there are a few I love! I really noticed the lighting though!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I love that bathroom...I love how the mirror reflects the statue and the other side to the bathroom...that mirror is magnificent!...

Unknown said...

Wow! All those room design are fantastic. I can never design a room like that. Professionals really do know their crafts.
bean bags brisbane

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, a lot of these I had never seen before. There are some wonderful designs. Thanks for sharing!