50 Favorites For Friday (#43)

Friday, August 31, 2012

Here are my fifty favorite images for the week. I hope you enjoy the eye candy, and have a great weekend!



















































 
Have to show you my favorites from One King's today - you all know how I love a good flat weave, and the prices are great.  Click the image to see the rugs:





Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Haus and Home said...

Beautiful! I saw my fave green umbrella picture :)

Nancy @ dream it ... build it...style it! said...

So many beautiful images! I especially love the mirror gallery- stunning!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

So many beautiful inspirations.

Claudia said...

So pretty! Happy Labor Day weekend!
Claudia

Acquired Objects said...

Stacy you always find the most amazing rooms and this post is no different. Loved almost every single one and I want that amazing closet!

Enjoy your weekend!
XX
Debra~

Just Spiff It said...

All of the photos are amazing!! But, I want to know who is the person that has a 2 story closet?? That is really incredible to me!!
Thanks for sharing all the beauty with us.

Cynthia said...

So many beautiful rooms. I love most of the kitchens.

Cynthia

Splendid Sass said...

Stacy-
SO much beauty here. Pinning away here!
Have a great weekend.
Teresa
xoxo

Cluny Grey said...

Some of my favorites, too, especially the first few images. I love these! Keep it up Stacy!
Hugs, Cluny