50 Favorites For Friday (#45)

Friday, September 14, 2012

One of the best furniture rands EVER, Gabby Furniture, is on OKL today. I want everything of course, but here is my favorite piece. I've never seen Gabby on flash sales before. Very exciting.
Click to view


Happy weekend everyone! I hope you enjoy my 50 favorites for the week: 


















































 Images


Thanks for reading!

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous rooms, Stacy! pinning.
Happy Friday.
Teresa
xoxo

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I'm going to be pinning all morning. So many wonderful images. You out did your self Stacy!

non geographic numbers said...

These photo looks so elegant. This is the good example of modern home.

Karen T. said...

All absolutely beautiful! Lots of inspiration here. Can you tell me where I might find a garden stool exactly like the one in your 15th favorite photo? Same color and style. I've look many places without success thus far. Thanks!

KL said...

You've managed to present, yet again, a gorgeous selection of beautiful images! I loved the ones featuring a soft muted turquoise and white palette. Many here I'll add to my inspiration folder! Thanks!
x KL

miss b said...

This week I'm admiring the gorgeous chandeliers and the beautiful lounge with the pop of pink and gorgeous striped footstool.

http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Splenderosa said...

Stacy, the dark guest bath with the orchids just sent me into orbit it's so beautiful. Love the gorgeous sink.