Some Faves From Elle Decor (A Little Bit of Everything)

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Here's a little bit of Sunday randomness! 
Some of my favorite images from recent issues of Elle Decor:



































Did you see the Waterworks sale today at OKL? 
First time I've seen Waterworks there. This is my dream tub:


Thanks for reading!

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Cynthia said...

I love the first bathroom the best. Beautiful rooms and a great designer.

Cynthia

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love the room with the grand piano that overlooks the sunroom...:) :)....also the kitchen with the fireplace..so nice!!....have a great one Stacy!!

Jenny said...

I like them all but couldn't live in all of them. Wish I had been a decorator. I enjoy seeing what you like. xo Jenny

Unknown said...

Every space has it's own language and speack mine too.

The enchanted home said...

So many beautiful spaces, hope you are having a great weekend Stacy!

carolyn bradford said...

So beautiful, Stacy! I certainly need some incredible random pics to get me back in the swing of things…that's for sure! I loved each of these pictures…very inspiring!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

So many wonderful spaces. Elle Decor has had some great images to choose from.

Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous images, Stacy! Need to get caught up on my magazine reading! Pinning.
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Haus and Home said...

Did I just see Gucci wallpaper?

Anonymous said...

I think other web site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and great user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You're an expert at this stuff!

Stacy CUrran said...

Ok, so I know that last comment was anonymous, but just in case you come back, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. It's one of the nicest compliments I've ever read. I work hard on this blog, and with Pinterest being so popular, comments have gone waaaay down. So it means so much to me that you took the time to write this, thank you.
Stacy