I Could Live Here

Thursday, September 27, 2012

This is a 13 acre mansion in Switzerland situated on Lake Geneva.  The price is by request only, and you know what they say about if you have to ask...

I fell in love with this house. There are some things I would want to change, but overall, it's a stunner.

I must have serious delusions of grandeur, because I can totally see myself here :) 















Images


Yes, I could most definitely live there.

Here are my favorite sales today - if you can invest in rugs, there are some stunning antique and semi-antique ones available today:

Click to view
Click to view
Click to view
Click to view
Click to view

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:



carolyn bradford said...

WOW!!!! I could live there easily!! What a phenomenal house, land, view, etc….this is truly stunning! Thanks for sharing it with us. Maybe I could just visit you! LOL! Sure would be fun!

Splendid Sass said...

Yes, I could live here! Can you imagine looking out on this property?! Wow.
Happy Thursday, Stacy.
Teresa
xoxo

Taylor Greenwalt said...

The pool and views are beautiful...Wow!

Cynthia said...

OK, I am ready, when do we move in? I love this place it is so beautiful and large yet still warm and inviting.

Cynthia

The enchanted home said...

Quite amazing, I will not be picky and i will take the darling guest cottage:) Love the 'Goldilocks room" sooo sweet. Great home!

Nan ~ Playful Decor said...

Beautiful! Like you, I'm loving some rooms more than others I guess so changes would happen. I especially love the little cottage/gate house? But like they say: location.... any lakefront is good with me!

miss b said...

What a stunning location - I visited Lake Geneva a few years ago and it was so beautiful. The pool area is so stylish too.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

I woulod need a whole new wardrobe.

Acquired Objects said...

Yep absolutely gorgeous, to die for views but I can't see myself there. I would be afraid to touch anything except that pool.

XXX
Debra~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showcasing rug sales. Purchased rug from Joss & Main the other day. I loved today's rugs as well but I did have to laugh when it was noted that a 1990s rug was a "semi-antique"! I'm older than that. Guess I must be considered aged. :-)

Love your blog and look forward to reading every day.

Nicki

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh Stacy...do you want to know how much I am selling this house for?...i will even throw in the boat and all the furnishings!!....Just have to warn you that it gets very cold sometimes in Geneva....LOL!...I wish....I could definitely live there, even in the cold weather....I would definitely rough it!

Unknown said...

Love the guest cottage very cozy I guess when you've helped many clients with downsized spaces you tend to think about the simple side of things. Very cool location for sure.

Brooke said...

Wow..small world. I actually live in Geneva, Switzerland right now while we are on a short work assignment over here. It's a beautiful place to live but super expensive. I can only imagine how expensive this place is since our tiny 1500 sq. foot apt is so expensive it makes NYC real estate seem cheap. Love reading your blog!!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I could live there! When I was a little girl I really thought I was going live in a place like that when I grew up. I thought my parents just chose not to live in a grand home.