50 Favorites For Friday (#46)

Friday, September 21, 2012

Here they are again, my 50 favorites for the week, already - The weeks are just flying by!  
Hope you all have a great weekend.





















































Thanks for reading!


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


Pura Vida said...

Hi cutie...can't wait to dig into these with my Saturday am coffee and ipad! Have a great weekend!

carolyn bradford said...

I love all of these and will definitely be looking at them again! However…I just realized that I have not been following your blog…how in the world did that happen? I certainly thought I was! I'm crazy!!! I am officially following it now! Have a great weekend!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, you out did your self today! I'm going to have to come back and pin some when I have time.

Cynthia said...

Stacy,

Great pictures. I love the front porch.

Cynthia

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I'll take any of those rooms, please. Just beautiful!

Decor & Harmony said...

You have given us all hope in decorating I look forward to your pics every week.

miss b said...

The first room is so fresh with a stunning light fitting and I also like the third image - looks so inviting. I think I'll have to do a little pinning!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Stacy, thank you for taking the time to post all these beautiful photos. I always get ideas that I can adapt in my house.

Monique

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Catching up on our blog today...enjoying my usual Friday morning coffee with your 50 favorites on Monday....so many beautiful inspirations!! A great way to start the week!