White Kitchens - Always a Classic

Thursday, April 11, 2013


This might be like the 10th post I've done on white kitchens, and it's incredibly short, so you are kind of getting screwed today.  Sorry!  I DO love these ones though, and hope you enjoy.











       
  Image Map


Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBur



  Image Map
~ rooms FOR rent ~ said...

Seriously! I never get sick of these!! Keep 'em coming :) I loved white kitchens before they were the talk of the town, and I will love them even after! Love the doors and the floor in the first one, and the one in the middle with the coffered ceiling and transom window... GAH! I will never get tired at look at them! Love all your posts.. ~Bre

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

I never get tired of looking at beautiful white kitchens! I love the kitchen with the double chandeliers. It's one of my all time favorites!
~Wendi

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Love white kitchens! The first one is one of my favorites.

Cynthia said...

I love the kitchen with the double chadeliers....they are all so lovely.

Cynthia

Unknown said...

so agree and am loving my new white kitchen!

mwaxter said...

I miss my white kitchen, my husband insisted we do a darker wood and now I miss the light airy feeling of a white kitchen especially after seeing all these.

sheerserendipity said...

I have a dark kitchen which is very nice… However, I love a classic white kitchen, they have a clean, airy feeling that I love so much. Beautiful inspirations!

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

I can never, ever get enough of white kitchens!!!! LOVE them .... the third one has my antique white granite bench tops! Come on by over the weekend! I have had a blog renovation and am doing a celebratory post!
best wishes
Frances
ps keep the white kitchens coming!!!!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

So beautiful...my next house will have a kitchen like the ninth pic..one can dream...gorgeous ceilings...casual, yet so elegant...I so heart that chandelier!

Pura Vida said...

Some of these are really elegant. White is just so fresh