No Title Tuesday (#2 - I'm Ashamed To Say)

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I totally rot at titles.  I do love blogging, but hate writing titles. So I might not do it anymore. Titles, I mean.  Of course I'll still post. I hope you don't mind, but I'm thinking you're not here for the titles.  If you are, well, you haven't been getting your moneys worth anyway (and yes, I know you are here for free. That's how much I stink at titles)
 


































               
                                           

a

  Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:

Delivered by FeedBur
The enchanted home said...

You crack me up..no titles works! And of course now that you have let your guard down, your mind is going to be flooded with all kinds of amazing titles..lol. Isn't that the way life works, feast or famine!
Always enjoy the pretty eye candy, title or no title:)

Carrie said...

A blog post by any other name would still be as sweet with images like these. My problem is deciding which one of these is my favorite.

Merlin said...

Just keep those spectacular inspirational photos coming! No title needed. franki

sheerserendipity said...

Oh, who needs titles when you have gorgeous photos like these! I always love your inspirational photos, as long as they continue, it's okay!

Cynthia said...

Thoroughly enjoyed Not Title Tuesdays...by the way, I love that as a title.

Cynthia

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Maybe just title all posts 'No Title Needed.' Although I like Manic Monday and 50 Favorites for Friday. I'd read your blog even if the title was missing! :-)
-Kay

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I don't pay much attention to titles and so many times I have to read the post to understand why something is titled the way it is anyway. The trouble with titles!

nycstylelittlecannoli said...

I agree sometimes titles can be a bit of a project....love these selections you have here Really gorgeous I think no titles would be interesting because it will be a surprise to the reader what you are showing us on that day. Good Luck !!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

You outdid yourself today! Great rooms, and who cares about the titles.
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Unknown said...

Hello there, I found your blog via Google. While searching for a related topic, your website came up, and it looks great! I’ve bookmarked it in Google!
Comforpedic Mattresses