50 Favorites For Friday (#74)

Friday, April 19, 2013




















































                                           

Image Map

a

  Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:

Delivered by FeedBur
Unknown said...

No one - and I mean no one Stacy comes close to making me go this pin drooling crazy!!!!!!!!
Absolutely gorgeous
XXX
Suzan
( prayers for Boston )

Pura Vida said...

Stacy, your post brought real tears to my eyes. Thank you on this very hard day for us all to take the time for a bit of beauty. Your effort is greatly appreciated and I know that I'm not the only one who is going to enjoy the distraction. Have a great as great a weekend as possible.

Acquired Objects said...

Stacy I'm going to be pinning for a long time from this post. That paper clip runner above is fun. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for the eye candy!

XXX
Debra~