Totally Modern and Right Up My Alley!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What do you all think of modern? Technically, I guess many of these are transitional.  But the line is always blurred for me.  I do know that I love this look though: 






























Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:




a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Interior Design Musings said...

I love the all - I love a modern look, but if you go too far it starts to feel sterile and cold. Love the balance in the images you selected! M.

Pura Vida said...

I love modern and I love to mix it in with all other looks

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Just lovely...I'm leaning more and more towards a contemporary feel...wish my clients would!