More Fabulous French Rooms

Monday, April 29, 2013

If you read yersterday, you know I've been obsessing over French rooms.  Here are some more images of french rooms and furniture that I really love:
































Images here and here

 
Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 
Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Stacy-
What a fabulous collection here! I love so much about this post.
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love these rooms! I was thinking I'd see a ton of rooms like this when I was in Paris, but most everything seemed to be decorated more modern. Go figure!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...you and I both! I love the style and when I see these rooms I want to go buy everything french...but I'm attracted to a contemporary style too...I'm just going to have to mix them!

Cynthia said...

Stacy, I kept scrolling down and I love every room they are all so charming. I thought I could pick a favorite but I just love one after the other.

Cynthia

Merlin said...

Ooooh, la, la...you know, I may be French with a name like Franceil..I LOVE these images!! franki

Danielle said...

Lovely collection of images x

carolyn bradford said...

Stacy…now you are speaking my language! If only I could really speak French! I love French interiors…always have, always will! Hence, the reason I carry French ( and some English ) antiques! Sure wish you could come to Birmingham! Loved this post! Fabulous pictures!