Talk About A Dream House!! (And Some Notes on Blog Changes)

Thursday, April 25, 2013

This is a house that a reader/friend that I grew up with sent to me yesterday.  This is right near where we grew up, and where my parents live now (Although I assure you, my childhood home and my parents' current home is nothing like this.)  But the area is like home to me, with so many houses looking like this on Cape Cod.  It is definitely my favorite style, and this house is more or less my dream house.  Take a look:




















 And here is the pool house, looking over the beach that I frequented as a child (and may have even skinny dipped in once or twice):





Isn't that AMAZING? I wish I had $13m - I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

________________________________________________

Ok, and a few notes on my new blog layout:

1. I added tabs at the top, just under the header, where you can visit popular posts, my Pinterest page, my Sources page, and more.  I hope you take a look!

2. Subscription links are all in one place, in the sidebar, right at the top.

3. Everything else you might need, like the Archives and other links remain in the sidebar.

So, the big change is really the tabs, and I hope that they make the blog easier to navigate.

Finally, like I showed you yesterday, if you want to follow on Facebook, you can view complete posts, Pinterest boards, and more right from my Facebook page by using the new tabs there.

Click HERE to check it out.

               
                                           
                                       

a

  Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:

Delivered by FeedBur
Jenny said...

Wrap up that house - I'll take it! Gorgeous!

The enchanted home said...

WOW that is one spectacular home!! Seriously love every single inch inside and out. Wonderful Stacy!! Where should I send your housewarming present:)

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

That house is amazing! I love that style so much even though it's something you don't see where I live.

Calypso In The Country said...

Ahh to dream! Just gorgeous!
-Shelley

Acquired Objects said...

Fabulous house maybe we could all chip in and rent it for a day...;) I noticed your tabs first thing and they look great. What I really noticed were more eyes on your favorite eye cream and now I'm off to buy some!

XXX
Debra~

Cynthia said...

This home is unbelievable, it is so large yet very relaxing and welcoming.

Unknown said...

you buy the house with the pool you skinny dipped in, and I will move into your house you live in now, deal? :)

At The Picket Fence said...

That is an amazing home!!! :-) So fun to stop by today Stacy! :-)
Vanessa

Danielle said...

Amazing home. I'd even be happy with the guest house :)

Mel@Georgica Pond said...

Dream house alright! That is breathtaking - love the decor too. Just my style. Have shared on FB>

Samuel joyce said...

The house is amazing and magnificent.I must say all the home decor is pleasing and eye catchy.