40 Inspirational Interior Design Images (a.k.a. Wednesday Eye Candy #3)

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Here's what I'm loving today: 


And my favorite sale today:



               
                                           
a 
                                           

a

  Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:

Delivered by FeedBur
Splenderosa said...

When I was at Sak's 5th Avenue, before my retirement to re-marry, my office looked like that closet with the chaise, only I had a sofa. Ahem.
Makes me think longingly of those days, the absolute best job any woman could have had.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I'm so jealous of the witch with the champagne cooler in her closet! Can you imagine?

Karena said...

So many gorgeous rooms Stacy!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

The enchanted home said...

Many beautiful spaces..but that first hallway...WOWOWOW!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I am hearting those too...especially the first image!! Have a great day!

Merlin said...

Gaaaa....these are SO beautiful...even to the DISCO BALLs which I have several!! franki

Barbara@HausDesign said...

So many beauties but I especially loved the wall full of stacked, amazing photography!

Cynthia said...

You always find such great eye candy!! Love, love the first image the mos.

Cynthia

Interior Design said...

So many ladies but I especially liked the walls complete of placed, awesome photography!

Home Interior Designers said...

Nice Post..!! Nice information you shared here because at the time to choose some interior service people get confuse in that case your information is really useful your post is creative your images make this post really alive..love to visit there. thanks..!!