Drooling Over Black Rooms

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Here is a collection that anyone who visits knows I love - BLACK!  I still regret having to paint my dining room gray (when it was black before).  I loved the black, but I thought it was too dark once we did the darker floors.  I have been reconsidering lately...I'll probably have a paintbrush in my hand before the week's end!
















  Image Map
               
                                           
a
                                          
a

  Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:

Delivered by FeedBur
The enchanted home said...

I am with you! Never met a black room I didn't fall in love with, so elegant and dramatic and gorgeous!!

Kathysue said...

Everytime I see a room painted black I wish I were brave enough to paint one in my home. They always look so cozy and inviting to me. One would fit perfectly in your home with the colors you use. Maybe a small bathroom? I did a post on small bathrooms today and one is painted black.
Happy Sunday,
Kathysue

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love the black study with white trim on the walls. So elegant!

Merlin said...

EVERY room should have black elements, in my book. I STILL want black kitchen cabinets but can't tell you how many people say "BLACK???" franki

ibshell said...

I knew when I saw the title that it would make me want to paint something black! Love it. In response to the previous comment, I have a friend that painted her construction grade cabinets black...it was SO GORGEOUS!!