Beautiful French Blue Rooms and Furniture

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I've been really into french rooms and french blue in particular.  Some of these feel more "french" than others, but I like them all.  I love that blue-green-turquoisy color that is so very french.  Aren't these lovely?





















    
Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Merlin said...

Beautiful! I can't think of a color that doesn't "go with" French Blue.. franki

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love French blue, my fave! Beautiful French images...all I have French is a ceiling medallion and stunning chandy, lol.. Hugs,
FABBY

Unknown said...

All of these are winners, but I truly skipped a beat when I saw that 2nd photo. That is the most gorgeous French blue....and you know there is magic in that space.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
xoxo Elizabeth

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Hope I find some great french blue pieces on my France trip this year...so many beautiful examples of that gorgeous blue!

Unknown said...

I like French furniture blue in particular. Good collection of Many good French furniture images.
http://www.oldplank.com/