No Rhyme or Reason But Lots Of Beautifully Designed Rooms!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Yesterday's post was pre-scheduled, so I didn't have anything in it about the tragedy in my home town, Boston.  I'm too heartbroken and appalled to really say anything today, either, except that my prayers go out to all of those affected.  


_____________________________________________

More eye candy! Here are some really beautiful rooms from my files:
 



































Images

I wanted to share these items that came up for sale last night - I haven't seen a lot of them before and thought they were really interesting. You know the drill - click to view!





 
   

  

I LOVE this rug. A friend bought it and its awesome!

               
                                           
a                                           


a

  Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:

Delivered by FeedBur
Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

So many amazing spaces! And I Love that polka dot pillow for sale at the end!

See you soon
Jenny

www.simcoestreet.blogspot.ca

Merlin said...

Oh, yeah!!! franki

Cynthia said...

Just amazing spaces. I am with you, I am disgusted at what has taken place in Boston and very sad.

Cynthia

Pura Vida said...

you must be reeling..your flag in the sunset is so poignant!

The enchanted home said...

So senseless Stacy....my heart breaks for all those affected. I am happy to see the work of the FBI however is swift and relentless, as it should be. Our world has become such a violent and unpredictable place...I will never stop hoping for a world where we can ALL live in peace.

Stacy CUrran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.