My Favorite Art and Quest for the PERFECT Abstract Painting

Saturday, April 27, 2013

One of my very favorite things about Pinterest is how easy it is to find products from so many sources.  I've been thinking about putting a piece of pink abstract art in my new office, but it can't be too busy, because of the huge pattern in the rug.  So I've been scouring the internet, and have found some amazing artists.  Here are some of my favorites, not necessarily for my office, but just in general. Some are just outstanding examples of art in rooms, while others are available paintings- those you can through the sources link at the bottom if you want to visit the Etsy shops.

























My all time favorite:









And I wanted to share this sale with you, because I am once again shocked by the amazing prices. I sell one of these in my store, and can't come close to the price here!


               
                                           
a 
                                           

a
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Merlin said...

The paintings are BEAUTIFUL! I, too, selected a painting on ETSY (she had done work for HGTV) and I LOVE it!! franki

claudia coming home said...

Hi,

Love these abstract paintings.... Beautiful colors! I was thinking of adding an abstract painting on our blank wall in dining room! The rug came and the dining room is almost complete. Just left is that blank wall.. I will send pics soon.
Thank you again for your help.

Love our dining room! Take care. Claudia

Jenee Galante said...

Thanks for sharing your favorite art and quest for perfect abstract Painting. Really awesome work Stacy!