Some Images I Love - All About Patina

Sunday, April 7, 2013

I don't really have occasion to decorate this way often, but I still ADORE this look:














Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 



a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Acquired Objects said...

I'm with you Stacy I love this look!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend!
XXX
Debra~

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

My first dorm room and apartment were decorated in neoclassical style. The dorm room was a total fail, lol. You just can't make cinder block walls work. I still love this style, too. I think it's the only reason I watched The Talented Mr. Ripley. Well, and Jude Law...

The enchanted home said...

Very pretty...I agree though it doesn't really apply to my own home, I do love the look and always enjoy seeing pictures of it...reminds me a little of stepping into a fairytale! Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I agree...love the look, but I'm transitioning into more of a contemporary feel in my own home.

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Love, LOVE this post!!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

love every single one!! Great post, and I agree with you on their beauty!
Happy Sunday.
Teresa
xoxo

Unknown said...

Think I have most of these on my patina board - but pinned again in case I was missing one or two!!!
Gorgeous Stacy!
XXX

Katherine said...

oh, be still my heart!

Leslie said...

I like a little patina but I'm moving towards a little more contemporary look. The kids have moved out and I plan to change things up a bit:)

Beautiful images Stacy.