Manic Monday (But With Eye Candy) #3

Monday, April 1, 2013

First, the winner of the $100 One King's Lane gift card was Margaret of Chantilly Charm.  Congrats!  Margaret - Please send me your email and physical address and the card will come from OKL directly. Thanks! stacycurran (at) verizon (dot) net

Here are some lovely rooms that I hope you enjoy.  I have a busy busy week, how about you?  I hope you all have a chance to get some free time and enjoy the slightly warmer weather :)  And check out the photo of the room with an Eiffel Tower view below - that's where I want to be for spring!




































 Images




Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:




a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Oh so many beauties here, Stacy! I am drooling over the red chair. The kitchen in the first image would be fabulous to wake up to each morning!
Thank you for your sweet comments. We are so excited.
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

So many inspiring images - perfect way to start the week!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

The Eiffel Tower picture is one of my favorites. Next time we go to Paris I'm going to insist on an Eiffel Tower view!

Cynthia said...

Love the mirror in the room with the beautiful twin beds. Great eye candy!!

Cynthia

Kathysue said...

So many beautiful images! When we stayed in the apartment we rented while in Paris we had a view like that, but a wee bit closer of the Eiffel Tower. It was beyond amazing,especially at night when every hour on the hour it would light up like a Christmas tree, a sight I never got tired of in my two week stay there. It makes me want to go back, just talking about it,
xo Kathysue

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great images Stacy...I particularly love the window seats!!!

Unknown said...

All are just beautiful love love love the room with the twin beds!

Unknown said...

Liked the mirror..:)

Android Developer

Naz said...

These were one of my favorites and I really enjoyed it. Thanks.