Design Crush: Jeff Andrews

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I was just browsing the work of Jeff Andrews of Jeff Andrews Design.  His work is right up my alley -- glass tiles, reflective paint, mirrors, mirrors and more mirrors. He clearly tends toward the masculine design style, which appeals to me.  


south shore decorating, conspicuous style, conspicuous style design blog, best interior design blog, best interior decorating blog, interior design blog, decorating blog, interior design photos, design, images, living rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, children's rooms, colorful rooms, white rooms, blue rooms, green rooms, traditional rooms, classic rooms, modern rooms, transitional rooms, dream homes, dream home, designer rooms

I looked in to buying some metal orbs for the pool like these, below, but they were crazy expensive. I might try to make some:




























I love the glamor of this one:




This reminds me of one of my dream bathrooms:



Look how cool this outdoor chandelier is!









Love the ceiling here:




Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

This stuff is AWESOME: 


Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

Wow, he is good. VERY good. But then so are you!

Merlin said...

Crazy Cool!! Luv'd ALL of it. You know, I purchased some copper stainless steel orbs (put them in urns by the front door) that weren't too costly on E-Bay and I'll bet they float... I've got an orb fettish... franki