Themeless Thursday (With Lots of Beautiful Rooms)

Thursday, October 17, 2013


First, I want to let Tumblr users know that I am finally on Tumblr! I copied many, but no where near all, of my posts over there. Going forward, I will post everything here and on Tumblr. I can actually see why people use it - I love the layout. Check it out HERE 

Here is the eye candy, and see you tomorrow for 50 favorites!

































____________________________________________

__________________________________________

___________________________________________ 

 You won't regret it :)
___________________________________________

 
___________________________________________

               

     

          
 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Constance said...

Happy Thursday to you, Stacy!

It's so much fun to look at all these photos. I am constantly looking for ideas, comparing, contrasting.
It helps me understand what I like and why, or on the other hand even why it wouldn't work in my house.

Glad you are enjoying tumbler.

Merlin said...

Gosh these are gorgeous...one and ALL! franki

Karena said...

Real beauties here Stacy!! Several dining rooms are very interesting!

Xoxo
Karena
2013 Designer Series