Shine On. Lacquered Furniture and Walls

Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm still thinking about lacquer since I am about to try it myself for the first time, in the form of spray paint, in the color green of the chair below. I can't wait to show you. Here are some of my favorite images featuring lacquered pieces:


neutral rooms, blue and white, navy blue and white, blue and white rooms, south shore decorating, decorating, interior decorating, interior design, design, interiors, best interior decorators, best interior designers, interior design ma, interior decorating ma, best design blogs, best interior design blogs, top decorating blogs, Stacy curran, living Rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, childrens rooms, girls room, boys rooms, finished basements, room photos, bathrooms, master bedroom, black and white room, blue room, green rooms, white rooms, galley wall, room photos, room images, interior design photos, interior design images, DIY, do it yourself, crafts



































__________________________________________

___________________________________________ 

 You won't regret it :)
___________________________________________

 
___________________________________________

               

     

          
 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous!! Had to pin a few of these beauties!
Let me know how it goes. I have a dresser I want to do in black. Can't wait to see what you do.
Teresa
xoxo

Carrie said...

LOVE lacquer! Smooth and shiny. Can't wait to see your chair. :)

http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com said...

We lacquered our fireplace mouldings and crown moulding and we loved the hard and shiny finish. It has held up very well too!

michele said...

that black entrance stopped me in my tracks, but then the artwork with the wing chairs sucked me in even more.

swooning.

michele

visit soon!

beckymex said...

Hi Stacy. I don't know if you've started yet, but my experience has been that sometimes spray paint from a can does not give an evenly shiny (or matt) finish. But...you can have it sprayed by a shop that does auto re-finishing, and it will be impeccable!! Just a note from my own experience! Good luck! (You may be just fine on a smaller piece like a chair, though.)

Merlin said...

Practice sprays perfect...from one who knows. franki

The enchanted home said...

Shine on! You so get my vote..do it do it do it!!! I LOVE lacquer....always wanted lacquered walls somewhere. They are so luxurious and gorgeous.....I have a post on this very subject for next week, so be sure to take a look but your images are gorgeous (as always)
!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I've always loved this look. I can't wait to see what you do. I know it will be fabulous!

Karena said...

Stacy, wow I want to lacquer something right now! Great images!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Designer and Artists Series