50 Favorites For Friday (#100)

Thursday, October 24, 2013

This one is a little different for me in that the collection is not as random as it usually is. Today, I collected about 50 formal, french feeling rooms, a style I've been into lately. I hope you enjoy them! 























































Images

Here is my favorite sale today:


View my hand-picked Daily Deals HERE


__________________________________________

___________________________________________ 

___________________________________________


               

     

          
 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Holy Cow! Where do you find all of these beautiful images! I LOVE them all!. I hope that you have a great weekend.

Merlin said...

"OUI!!!" This is how I wish to live!! Beautiful, Beautiful! Now...I'm going to look them all over AGAIN! franki

Unknown said...

Gorgeous post Stacy! I need to go back a few times to take them all in. Have a great weekend:) b

Anonymous said...

I love every one of these images! French design and interiors are my favorite.

Karen T.

Cynthia said...

These just beautiful images Stacy. I pinned one. I could've pinned them all!!!

Cynthia

Pura Vida said...

full of beauty and inspiration as usual!

Unknown said...

Beautiful as usual-love them all!

Sandra Lee said...

I should have had a towel here to wipe the drool off the screen. So much inspiration here for my tabletops.

Scat said...

Lovely over and over again. Thanks for always posting the coolest pics around.