50 Favorites for Friday (#99)

Friday, October 18, 2013

Can you believe in a week I'll have done 100 Fifty Favorites!? That's 5,000 images. I hope I have time next week to do something special to celebrate 100 posts.

Anyway, here they are - enjoy!
















































Finally, I wanted to share this ginormous dining room sale I'm loving today:



___________________________________________ 

 You won't regret it :)
___________________________________________

 
___________________________________________

               

     

          
 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Karena said...

Stacy the beauty you find always astounds me! I will be pinning a lot later!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Designers Series

Merlin said...

I "go back" and look at these shots SO MANY TIMES. GOOD STUFF!! franki

Cynthia said...

Stacy these images are so gorgeous, the first one, WOW and the one with the blue fireplace and the one with those fancy columns, amazing!!

Cynthia

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love viewing these beautiful rooms and pinned some too!...Have a great weekend!

maria at inredningsvis said...

ABSOLUTELY stunning rooms:) Im so glad you want to do a Guest post exchange Stacy. Just email me your Guest post to maria@inredningsvis.se and Ill Email my post right back:) you can write about what you like.

Looking forward to see your fab. article:)

have a great Sunday dear

LOVE Maria

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Wow...you found some gorgeous images!