Home Offices - My New Favorites

Monday, October 14, 2013

A reader asked me about home offices recently, and I realized that all of my posts about them were pretty old. So, I gathered these more recent examples of ones that I love:




































 Images



There is a good home office lash sale going on here if you are in the market:



____________________________________________

____________________________________________

Currently Obsessed:   
__________________________________________

___________________________________________ 

 You won't regret it :)
___________________________________________

 
___________________________________________

               

     

          
 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I have home office envy right now! Ours is a wreck since my husband to it over. I'm going to have to get him organized so I can finish decorating it!

Constance said...

Good Monday afternoon to you, Stacy:)

Number 18 with the window seat is my favorite!

Can you number your photos in your posts? I am aways so worried that I won't comment on the correct one, and you have so many lovely ones to choose from!
Is that rude of me to ask? I hope not...

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous...I am bookmarking this because this is yet one more project on my horizon and desperately needed!!! Your own office should have been included, it is gorgeous!

Merlin said...

Those orb chandies are just "feelin so right!" franki