Manic Monday with Lots of Gorgeous Rooms

Monday, October 7, 2013

We went to Oktoberfest in out little town on Saturday, which was really, really fun, until Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale lied to me and told me I could hula hoop like a champ. In public. So that's all I have to say about my weekend. Hope yours was less embarrassing!



























____________________________________________

Currently Obsessed

__________________________________________

___________________________________________ 

 You won't regret it :)
___________________________________________

 
___________________________________________

               

     

          
 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Constance said...

Good Monday afternoon to you, Stacy!

Of course, my very favorite is the big gray chaise lounge next to the tall windows - so perfect for reading!

And that chevron hardwood floor was gorgeous in one of the later photos!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! luaghed right out loud. been there...suzi

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

But, did you get video? ;) I always remember to take my camera out when I see my husband in potentially embarrassing situations. Pretty pictures as always! :)

Merlin said...

Always....wonderful! franki

The enchanted home said...

Stunning...so many beautiful rooms to take in!

Katherine said...

Ha - and that is why I don't drink beer. Gold stars for being a good sport {and having fun}.