Eye Candy!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My friend Tina is running a really cute contest at her blog, The Enchanted Home, today - check it out here. I love  it so much, and wanted to share it with you, but please come back after you visit her!


























And I've also got to show you this sale in case you need lighting - it's my favorite lighting sale in a good long while:




__________________________________________

___________________________________________ 

 You won't regret it :)
___________________________________________

 
___________________________________________

               

     

          
 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Constance said...

Loved the hallway leading to that staircase! Simply beautiful, so elegant.

And the room wit the beiges with the blue pillows as accents. Felt so welcoming.

Four poster beds are so decadent. i want to climb in them and spend the day luxuriating!

Hope that you are having a good Tuesday, Stacy.

I visited Tina's blog earlier - today. Great fall photos - it was hard to choose, I liked so many of them!

nccmrm97 said...

I also loved the hallway leading to the stairs. It reminded me of Tina's home. Beautiful photos.

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

So many beautiful rooms! The first is my favorite.

Tina's contest is fabulous, I LOVE all of the photos.

Merlin said...

Just my flavor!! franki

Unknown said...

I meant to leave you a message yesterday, you cracked me up with the hula story! Good to have fun:)

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

WOW! Gorgeous post!
Pinning a few of these beauties.
Teresa
xoxo

Tricia | 724SouthHouse said...

The gold pendants in that butler's pantry are amazing. If only I lived in a place like that!

The enchanted home said...

Thanks for the mention....your pics certainly added a big big cuteness factor:)

Love all these pics, can never leave here without pinning a bunch!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Lots and lots of eye candy!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love the white kitchen with blue and white transferware!

Karena said...

Stacy I hope I do not have to choose!
They are all wonderful!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

maria at inredningsvis said...

WOW you always show SO great pics:) LOVE IT

Im wondering If you would like to do a Guest post exchange thi autumn?? I can write about Swedish decor and you can do a fab post on my blog:) what do ya say.

have a wonderful weekend dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)