Best of the Best: Amy D. Morris

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Amy D. Morris is on of my design idols. I love her work....check it out:































__________________________________________

___________________________________________ 

 You won't regret it :)
___________________________________________


               

     

          
 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Merlin said...

Oh, gees!! I can see why...those columns almost made me CRY...LUV!!! franki

miss b said...

The use of neutrals and muted colours is so stylish. Some interesting mirrors too.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Beautiful rooms! I can see why she's a favorite of yours. I especially love the living room with the two ottomans. Perfect!

The enchanted home said...

So beautiful..her style is so wonderful because its beautiful BUT livable!! Love it...

Taylor Greenwalt said...

She is very talented...love her work!