75 White Rooms I'm Loving Today

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

















































































____________________________________________

Currently Obsessed:

__________________________________________



Constance said...

Hi Stacy,
So many beautiful rooms! The whites are just enchanting, so peaceful and inviting. I am noticing that symmetry really draws my eyes. that and lovely windows:)

Kim @ Plumberry Pie said...

Fabulous round up!! Hope your mom is adjusting well. take care...

Cynthia said...

Stacy these are gorgeous pictures. Love the barrel ceiling in that hallway!!

Cynthia

Merlin said...

Seventy five THANK YOUS! franki

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...you found some great images...If I could I would paint every wall in my home white and add wood details....

carolyn bradford said...

Oh my gosh….Stacy! Really? These are ALL fabulous rooms! How did you find so many gorgeous images! I would love each and every one of these in my home!

Scat said...

Stacy,
I love all these white rooms. I can't get enough of white decor, but the wood piled up on the shelves kind of creeps me out, not sure why. ha!

The enchanted home said...

I am dizzy from all the beauty!! Pinned several..you always hit a home run!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I almost couldn't handle these all in one post, lol. I just love a pretty white room. I'm going to have to come back and pin these when I'm not late for work!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I enjoy your blog and am a total design junkie BUT I must say that I really think you should edit the amount of images you post. You have a great eye for choosing some really good rooms but it is too much to take in when you post that many. And 75 in today's post is too much eye candy! Just my opinion and hope you will take it in the spirit in which I offer.

Unknown said...

Love white rooms, and that first kitchen got my attention. I think I forgot the others I love there were so many wonderful ones to look at!