Sunday Dreaming - Randomly Beautiful Rooms

Sunday, October 20, 2013

I hope you are all having a great weekend. I am SO excited because I just ordered two cans of bright green lacquer spray paint. I can't wait to show you how it comes out on the desk in my guest room. Once I do that project and paint the room, I'll do the whole reveal.

Here is some drool-worthy eye candy for when the family is watching football ;)



























My favorite sale today - metallic pillows:



__________________________________________

___________________________________________ 

 You won't regret it :)
___________________________________________

 
___________________________________________

               

     

          
 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Merlin said...

Aaah, dreamin! Isn't spray paint "da bomb!" I spray paint all the time...it's almost my Windex...almost...franki

The enchanted home said...

Such beautiful rooms. I cannot wait to see/hear more about your lacquer spray paint...LOVE the look!!!!!!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I usually don't comment much any more on blogs due to the time that it takes, and I just don't have the extra time any more, but just wanted to let you know how much I love your post and absolutely have to make time to look at all of the beautiful eye candy that you share with us so often, hope you keep it up.
Daphne Nicole