I Can't Wait To Show You This Design Crush!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Do you know about Kate Hume? She rocks. She designs all over the world, doing turnkey projects in Russia, Dubai, England, France, Amsterdam, to name a few.  She' is who I want to be when I grow up.  Check it:






































____________________________________________
____________________________________________

Currently Obsessed:   
__________________________________________

___________________________________________ 

 You won't regret it :)
___________________________________________

 
___________________________________________

               

     

          
 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

FABBY'S LIVING said...

WOW...AMAZING IMAGES!!! Swoonnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
FABBY

Constance said...

I loved that hallway with the diamond patterned floor! Gorgeous!

It seems like grey-and-beige is the latest popular color combination! It's pretty!

Katherine said...

It's very Mad Men all grown up. Retro without the groovy .... and I mean this in a good way.
Very nice.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I can see why you love her style...magnificent!

The enchanted home said...

Whoa some seriously sophisticated grown up spaces here!! I can see a similarity in your style and hers!

Merlin said...

Oh, good, you be her and I'll be you and this is all SO SNAZZY!! franki

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

One of my favorite posts!!! WOW.