50 Favorites for Friday (#71)

Friday, March 29, 2013

Here is your eye candy - enjoy!





















































Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:




a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Sophia said...

Stunning pictures! Have a lovely weekend......

Sophia

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Stacy....have a wonderful Easter

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Delicious eye candy, Stacy! Happy Easter to you and your family!
~ Wendi

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great 50!...I love the blue paneled walls and always love seeing exquisite bathrooms that one can only wish to have!!...Have a most wonderful and joyous Easter with your family!!...

PS..Pottery Barn Blog is featuring my Spring mantel on Saturday...:)

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Great pictures! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures. Newcomer to your site. You photos fill my Pinterest pages=;)